Do you have a winning attitude, strong skills; ambitions, straight character and you don’t need to be monitored to do things right? If so, then join the 400dollarwebsite team full time onsite or offsite!
We are always on the lookout for trained; skilled and responsible web developers, web designers, SEO Professionals and other web professionals. We always prefer working on long-term relationships as one family.
Let us know about you! Note that we will get back to you (within 2 days) only if your profile fits our requirements, Thank you.
(Ref ID - 13029) - PHP Developer, FULL TIME or PART TIME
Looking for PHP Developer with min exp of 2 years
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: No Bar
Role: PHP Developer
Timing: 10:00 to 6:00 pm
Last Date for apply: 1 June 2015Job Description:
- Write "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Manage php team and completion of projects in predetermined time period.
Frameworks: Zend, Codeginitor, Cake PHP, Yii, Symfony
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX.
CMS: Wordpress / Magento / Joomla / DrupalAPPLY NOW
Interested Candidates can send your CV at email@example.com in DOC or PDF format.